Welcome! Reservations for group study rooms are available for current College of Marin students, faculty, and staff. You need to use your COM email address (@marin.edu or @mycom.marin.edu) to make a reservation.
- A group is defined as two or more individuals
- Reservations can be made up to a week in advance
- Maximum: two hours per day and four hours per week
We have 5 group study rooms. Thank you for helping us keep the study rooms neat and keeping the noise level low.
We'd love your feedback to make this reservation system better. Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
STUDY ROOM RESERVATION POLICY
Study Room Reservation Time Periods
- Maximum time allowed is 2 hours/group.
- Reservations may be made up to 1 week in advance, however you are limited to a total of 4 hours maximum per week.
- If study room users are late for their reservation, the study room will be held for 15 minutes past the booking time and then the room is available to others
Unreserved Study Rooms
- Unreserved study room times are considered "first come, first served"
- Users studying alone in an unreserved study room may be asked to give up the study room for a group.
The library reserves the right to cancel or change reservations as needed.
This is a new program to improve scheduling of our group study rooms. Your feedback is welcome!
CLICK "CONTINUE' TO BOOK YOUR STUDY ROOM